Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guaranteed Delicious?

Have you ever had this stuff???

We have and it's oh so good!

For dinner, Oliver would not eat his food. I don't know what's come over him but he just wouldn't eat. Not even a bite! Totally stumped and panicked, I ran to the fridge to see if there was some sort of solution to my problem. Sure enough, The Lighthouse Avocado dip was sitting in plain sight wanting to be dipped into. I put a dollop on O's plate and this is what happened...

He ate, he got messy, he got to take a pretty long bath, and we were both very happy.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Alexis LOVES dip!!! There has definitely been a time or 2 that I have given her ranch dressing with her meal, just because I know she'll eat it if she can dip:) Oliver is so cute...and I'm glad he ate his dinner!

Amy said...

nice, but I am dying about the mess. Morgan dips everything in that dip now. I mean everything. The other day she dipped her grapes in it...

Now I know what to give Oliver when he won't eat at my house!

Jake said...

Oliver has good taste! I love that he is looking at his hands and seems a little concerned about why they are green. B

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karina said...

i wold love som eof this dip right about now!! yum

Our Little Family said...

We love that stuff! It's spicey though, he's a brave little soul! Yummy!!