Thursday, November 4, 2010

Proof!

Although Oliver may not look like me {just about everyone says he looks just like Luke and even other people, just not me}, Here is proof that he is in fact, my child...

Oliver has never been much of a movie watcher, but one day Oliver was being especially stubborn {another trait of mine} and Luke had had enough. He was at his wits end with this boy and so on the off chance that he would actually like watching something, he popped in the movie "Singing in the Rain". Oliver froze. And there you have it people. Proof that he really is mine.

After I snapped this shot. I froze too and like a couple of fools, Oliver and I stood in the middle of the living room enjoying possibly one of the best movies of all time.

8 comments:

jodie said...

I loooove this movie! I was raised watching this movie on a regular basis. Way to go, Oliver! Smart kid. :)

Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!

Ginger said...

Never seen it! That is SOOO funny though. What a cute pic:)

Amy said...

I LOVE that shot. It is awesome. And can you believe a musical lover such as myself has never seen that show. Maybe you should introduce us.

Becky said...

Fantastic! One of my most favorite movies of all time. How great that he has such good taste early on in life . . .

Unknown said...

"Moses supposes his toes' are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously."

Karina said...

love it! maybe you should put him in tap dancing!

Jake said...

Is that singin in the rain? It is hard to see behind that huuuge noggin. Evidence that he is Lukes.

The Baker Family said...

lol, jake. ok, kimmy, i will believe that he is yours... but is he luke's???