Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

Well, we hope that everyone had a great Valentines day. I thought I'd write to let you know we spent ours. Here goes...
Tuesday Morning Luke and I awoke to a nasty little surprise everywhere in our living room. Wednesday when we finally got home from work after the horrible snow commute, there was another nasty surprise in Mooses room...only it wasn't little this time. That night into Thrsday morning, Luke (mostly) and I had to wake up every other hour in the middle of the night to let Moose out...Yes, He had diarrhea to the extreme! Our poor Mosse is so sick and it's making me sick. Last night we had to bathe him and clean the floors (for the 4th time). We had to feed him runny rice and force pepto bismal down his throat which resulted in another mess and when we finally were able to break free for a nice dinner with my family, we were hoping the whole time that we would finally be able to come home to no mess and a nice smelling house. An hour and a half later when we did get home, we got the best valentines present ever...no squishy poo piles anywhere! I am so greatful to Luke for being so willing to help out with Moose. He really did everything and only really complained once.

4 comments:

Another Blog... said...

Hey Kim! Yes, our valentine was so AWESOME! Thanks for all your help! I need your address by the way...you can email it to me lanbam@yahoo.com
Hope your doggy is feeling better!

Amy said...

Sounds great! I love doggy diarhea! I hope dinner was good!

Anonymous said...

Um. . . yucky. Poor thing.

Luke and Kimmy said...

im just so glad we have hardwood everywhere.
-luke