Monday, March 10, 2008

WORDS OUT. WE'RE PREGNANT!!!



February 5th Luke and I found out that we are expecting a baby! It was so out of the blue and completely unexpected, but it was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to us. After hoping and praying for so long to start a family, it's finally happening. This past month has been hard not only because we have been trying to keep it a secret, but because I have been so sick due to morning...more like all day sickness and then sick again with the Flu. I know that this pregnancy sickness is all for the best and I think that deep down I really am grateful that things are the way they are. It's just hard to think of things that way when your puking your guts out. When we finally saw the doctor it was the most exciting day ever. We were able to see "baby" move around and hear its little heart beat. That was the coolest thing that I have seen in my life. I couldn't believe that this little person was real and that I could see it growning inside me. Our due date is September 27th. And for those that are wondering, we're not finding out the sex of the baby. Anyway, we are just so excited to share this news with everyone and those that frequently visit our blog (Amy).

13 comments:

Amy said...

WWWAAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to have another little cousin for my girls to play with. I am so glad that you guys are not finding out the sex of the baby!! It really is so much funner that way! I am already planning your shower!!!! Can't wait!!

Eliza said...

*happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy, dance*

CONGRATULATIONS a MILLION times over!!!! You and Luke will be such awesome parents.

And high fives to not finding out the gender, it is so much fun that way. Plus, it's great motivation for pushing that little person out.

:-D

Yippeeeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!!

Jill Clark said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! That is so exciting and the best excuse to have to eat whatever you want (I need to find a good excuse)!!

Paul said...

I'm also so excited for you guys! Being a dad has brought me more happiness than I could ever describe.

Also, we make a compound called Pyridox that is safe for pregnancy and is used for morning sickness. You should ask your doctor about it.

Once again I'm so happy to hear your good news. Good luck guys.

Brady and Jenna said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you two. Pomp told us on Sunday when we wer're visiting. She is so excited too!! Way to go.

Luke and Kimmy said...

I have been given a few different perscriptions and we found that the one that has helped the most has been Zofran. I cant live without it. Thanks for the suggestion though. I really really appreciate it!

jodie said...

Happy Happy!!, Joy Joy!!!! Congratulations guys, we're super excited for ya!

Another Blog... said...

Congrats guys!! We are so excited for you! September 27th is the best day of the year and your cute little baby WILL be born on that day and I will totally share it!!
HOW EXCITING!!

John said...

Congrats! I'm way excited for you. By the way, Luke, this is for you: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vbCiac03ycQ

Brittany said...

Congrats!!!! We are incredibly excited for you. How fun. :)

Geoff said...

Nice going luke
Geoff

Jamie said...

Luke and Kimmy - CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! Kimmy - I totally feel for you with the 'all day sickness'. Whoever came up with the term 'morning sickness' is full of crap. It sounds dumb at this point, but it's so worth every second. I always hated when people told me that, but now that Annie is here, I can't believe how much we love her. It made all the hard days melt away.
That's great news! Congrats again!
Jamie