Thursday, March 20, 2008

If I only had a brain


Being Pregnant so far has not been what I expected it to be. I never knew that so many things could affect me so strongly like food smells and...well, we'll just leave it at that. The one thing that I didn't expect was to be loosing my mind. Not even kidding, I am! The other day as I was driving to work, I hit a car. As I was pulling to get onto the freeway and waiting for my turn, I guess I wasn't paying attention because I hit the lady in front of me. Luckily nothing happened to either one of our cars, but I felt so bad AND when I saw her she had her drink spilled completely down the front of her. I've been trying to pay extra close attention to when I drive now. Then I have been messing up things at work and doing my jobs wrong. I forget things that happened an hour ago. Is this baby taking all my brain cells? Anyway, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining, I just think its so strange that pregnancy can do this to you. And yes, I'm blaming it on pregnancy.


-Kim

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad nothing happened to the Subaru or more importantly you!! You need to be careful out there! Just don't forget about us and come visit us soon!!

Eliza said...

Ah man... I definitely remember how strongly the smell of food and stuff affected me!

Have you had the random crying fits yet? I remember when I was about 14 weeks, I accidently startled Paul and it sent me into a huge crying fit.

Pregnancy is silly but seriously amazing too!

Another Blog... said...

HA HA How fun! Don't know what its like but oh man, if it made me worse at forgetting things than I am now, then I'm definitely good without it!! he he he