Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bag Guy

Some people buy a lot of shoes or watches. I buy bags. I will buy bags that are supposed to be used for certain things but I use them for something else. Most of the bags I buy are camping and backpacking bags. Using our REI dividend we got a diaper bag. It is the Mountain Hardwear Memo. It is used as a school bag but we like it for a diaper bag. This summer for high adventure we are doing a 50 miler and I am taking Moose along. Instead of carrying extra dog food I bought him his own backpack. If he wants to go he has to carry his own weight. So far he seems to like it but we will see. So 2 new bags to add to the pile-o-bags.

MY COLLECTION OF BAGS
MOOSE WITH HIS BAG

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love moose's bag! I definitely think he should carry his own food. Is your new diaper bag in the pic??

Luke and Kimmy said...

Yeah its on the couch and it's a burnt red color. It's not the same one you saw before. We took that one back and got one that Luke approved of more. I like it too and I'm excited to use it!

jodie said...

Nice bags! A nice variety of color...very impressive. :) You guys are so outdoors-y, I love it!!

-Jodie

Geoff said...

That looks cute on moose

Brittany said...

What a good dog!

Sophie said...

Love the pic of Moose...