Monday, April 28, 2008

18/40 weeks

This is day number 128 and I'm 18 weeks pregnant! I have 152 days or 22 weeks left, and I am 45.7% of the way there.

This week is going to be one of the most exciting weeks ever! Tomorrow I get to go to the doctor to get more pictures of the baby. This is technically the Anatomy ultrasound where we could find out the gender if we wanted to and since we're not, I'm just excited to see baby and to hear it's heart beat! I'll have those pictures to post soon!

-Kim

9 comments:

jodie said...

Yes, please post pictures soon! Good luck tomorrow...what a fun experience!!

Eliza said...

Hooray for seeing the baby! Have a great ultrasound and can't wait to see some pictures soon.

Anonymous said...

That is SO much fun! I loved that part. I can't wait to see pictures!

Amy said...

Yay! I am glad the ultrasound went well. It is soo much fun to see all the cute little body parts! Love that you didn't find out the sex!!! You better post some pictures FAST!

Felicia H. said...

I am excited to see pictures! I love ultra sounds!

Brittany said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see the ultrasound.

School Links said...

It is so fun to get to that point...seeing the baby! Congrats!

Mila Family said...

Congratulations on the baby. I'm really excited for you. Having children is wonderful. It will change your perspective on everything.

Amy said...

WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES!