Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stansbury Island

Last weekend I did an overnight backpacking trip with the young men it was about ten miles. The young men did great and we had a wonderful time.
Moose got to try his backpack out and he loved it. I was also greatful I didnt have to carry 5 extra pounds.

The Kitchen

This shows how far behind I was pretty much the whole time.

It turned out to be a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Stanbury Island is a place where everyone goes to shoot guns and its kinda like a desert but it was quite pretty.
(If anyone knows how I can make it so I can click on the picture and make them big that would be great. I can do it with the first picture but I would like to do it wiht the rest as well.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun times, fun times! Moose is cute in his backpack. About the picture thing, I have no idea why some get bigger and others don't. I have the same issues.

Geoff said...

Looks like fun, moose is cool!

Geoff said...

what the hack