Friday, April 11, 2008

Week 15/40!!

I have 169 days or 24 weeks left, and I am 39.6% of the way there. Baby's age since conception is 97 days or 13 weeks. I have pictures, but I just haven't had time...more like the desire to post any. The hardest thing about this week has been wondering if being sick will ever go away. The best thing has been Luke playing with my flabby belly and talking to Baby. It might not seem like it to anyone else, but I can already see my belly sticking out and I love it!

5 comments:

jodie said...

We can't wait to see the belly pictures!! Hope you feel better asap!

Amy said...

You need to post some pics of you little pudge! Can't wait until you have a basketball in your belly!

Eliza said...

I LLLOOOVVVEEE a cute baby bump!! I'm so excited to see you all adorabley cute and pregnant.

...and I hope you feel better asap.

Geoff said...

Ginger is the best thing for being sick when you are pregnant, at least thats what a nutritionist said on T.V. last week. I didn't get very sick with Allston. But it might be worth a try, you can get ginger pills in the vitamin section. Hope you feel better!
-Felicia

Luke and Kimmy said...

I heard ginger worked pretty good and so I bought a lot on ginger ale. I'm addicted to it now and it seems to help a little. I tried cookies too, but that grossed me out even more and If I was good with pills I'd do that too. Thanks anyway for the tips!