So, I haven't been able to blog lately, but I'm going to try to be a little better. So much has been going on and we are still trying to adjust to the new change in our lives. These past three and a half weeks have been some of the most challenging, confusing, hectic and testing times that I have ever had to deal with, yet they have been some of the most rewarding, loving, memorable and inspiring that I have been blessed with. Here are a few things that we have learned from our little Oliver.
- He hates being naked unless he in a warm bath
- He really enjoys getting his head washed the most
- He sleeps really well throughout the night-Thankfully
- He squeaks, grunts, and coos all the time even when he's sleeping
- He loves to lay on his mom chest long after he's done burping
- He Burps and Farts like a true Veigel
- He loves laying with his dad on the couch after a long hard day.
- He loves his Binky - I'm going to have a hard time breaking him of that one
- We recently discovered that his swing is one of the best things that we have. He loves it.
- He enjoys going on walks in his stroller
- He eats like it's nobodies business
- He rarely cries but when he does it's very loud
- He makes some of the best and funniest faces
- There are so many people that love this little guy
We are so incredibly grateful for the enormous blessing that Oliver is in our lives. We have such amazing families and friends that have helped this little journey start off on a great note. Oliver is already full of a lot of personality and he constantly makes us laugh and amazes us with the little quirks that make him who he is.