Here are some pictures I took. Enjoy!
TOP 10 THINGS I LEARNED WHILE ON MY TRIP IN MEXICO
10. I can hail a cab pretty well.
9. You never really seem to lose that sticky feeling due to the hot humid weather.
8. Cold drinks are never cold enough.
7. "Agua" is not really water. When someone would ask me if I wanted "agua", I'd get juice instead.
6. Washing your clothes by hand gets your clothes so much cleaner...not that I'm going to start doing that or anything.
5. I am a giant in Mexico and everyone likes to stare at the "gringa".
4. You tend to fall in love with the place and especially the people more so then the previous time you were there.
3. You end up walking around more then you think.
2. Mexican food is so much better when in Mexico.
AND THE #1 THING I LEARNED WHILE IN MEXICO...
1. No matter what, you'll get the runs every time you visit.
** For a more deatiled look into my trip, go to my An Apple A Day blog. I'm warning you though, it's a doozy!