Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look A {lot} Likes

Last week while I was up at the Jensen's, I decided that for quiet time I would watch The Princess and the Frog. Minutes into the movie I saw something that I couldn't believe. The moment I saw it, I busted out laughing, and then sat staring at the screen with my mouth wide open. What was it you may wonder? OLIVER! AS A LITTLE ANIMATED GIRL!



Little Charlotte La Bouff {AKA Lottie}




I tried to find a good picture of her and this one is perfect, except I couldn't get it any bigger. You may just have to watch the show to see what I really mean.

3 comments:

Amy said...

HA! Now that you mention it they do look a lot alike!

Brett And Tiffani said...

i've never seen the show, but I do see the resemblance. That's funny!

Jake said...

Hilarious. This gives us a reason to rent a princess movie for once, I guess!