Sunday, September 26, 2010

last weekend

I got to spend the majority of last weekend protecting the Jensen Hoard while their parents went out of town. It was so much fun...work...but fun. Here are a few pictures of how we spent the weekend together.

We watched a lot of movies and snuggled here and there. LOVE it when I get some cuddling time in.


We ate LOADS or Otter Pops...


And I mean LOADS!


We went to the boys soccer game...where Aiden scored 1 of the two goals for his team. I was a very proud aunt watching my 3 nephews play.


Oakley and I had a little photo shoot/funny face contest/sing along/video making time. It lasted a while and this girl had me cracking up.


Love her! (and she placed her cute little hand on my face all on her own)


Among other things that we didn't get pictures of we:

* Cruised around in the Beast. One of my favorites!
* Ate out quite a few times. Sadly, I'm not much of a cook.
* Went to our Elders Quorum night where the kids played and ran around for a few hours.
* Went to the store to buy treats one time and a movie the other.
* Took them to church.
* Had friends + kids come play
* Took them to play with my other nephews where they did not want to leave
* Made forts with uncle Luke

Like I said, It was a fun weekend. I just hope they don't get sick of having their aunt and cousin Oliver around so much.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are the best. Thanks for watching them. That is a lot to take on. AND you even did fun things with them.

Are you wearing my clothes?

Brett And Tiffani said...

Whew! Sounds busy!

I'll have to get tips from you if I ever have to do that!

Jake said...

Sounds like a lot of crazy fun! B

The Baker Family said...

The boys had fun playing with them. They really want to do that again sometime!!