Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craving

I've had a craving for the past-oh I don't know- YEAR! I seem to be the only person that ever feels like eating here. Luckily, Luke knows that, and decided to treat me and Oliver to dinner.

This is a picture of a well known statue close to where we were waiting to be seated.

Can you guess where we went?

Although this place is generally a casual place to eat at, Luke and I felt way way under dressed considering that everyone having dinner was dressed up for the show that was playing in a nearby theatre.

Can you guess now?

Last clue:

Pasta...and LOTS of it. We were all in heaven including Oliver.


Any guesses now?

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Yes... Olive Garden... and I've been craving it for nearly two years now!

Julie W said...

That is my favorite restaurant! Although they got rid of my fav dish, they still have good food, and my kids love it too!!! Fun for you guys.

Amy said...

Oliver looks so different in these pics? Maybe its because he is almost 2? Glad you got to satisfy you craving.

Mandolyn said...

Olive garden is the best!