Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love her...

and all of our crazy adventures together.

For those of you that don't know, this is Ginger. She is pretty awesome and over a year ago we almost instantly became friends at a [pre] girls camp retreat. After everyone had gone to bed, Ginger and I stayed up ALL night and talked (more like whispered) until 5 in the morning when I packed up and headed home. Since then, we've been great friends even after she up and moved to P-town.
She teaches me how to be a better person, how to laugh, cry and then laugh so hard I cry. I say everyone should have a "Ginger" as a friend.

Love ya, girl!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh. You are too cute! And too sweet--I miss you so much. We need to get together more this year. I will definitely come down more now that Cash is bigger. Plus you need to help me find a house in your neighborhood. Preferably next door. Maybe we can move into Sue's basement...Love you!

Amy said...

Cute pic! And you've got to be real good friends to do what you guys did together...

That sounds worse than what it was...;)

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Ginger sure is awesome! And so are you! I miss you guys and the ward! Hope you're doing well!