Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My calling

This past weekend, I got to carry out my calling and the ward camp out took place. It went a lot smoother than I had thought and I even ended up having a good time. Sadly, since we were so busy taking care of things, this was the only picture that was taken...



Taking down the signs.


I'm so happy that people had such a good time (and quite surprised actually). We had a lot of very nice comments about how great the camp out was. I just hope we can live up to every ones expectations for next year.


Cheers!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I had no doubt it would turn out great. Wish I could have enjoyed it with you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.