Sunday, August 8, 2010

24th weekend

Every 24th of July we look forward to going to the Bountiful Handcart days. This year wasn't an exception. We like to go and hang out with family and to run into friends and neighbors. The kids always enjoy playing on the rides and going to the fishing pond. We usually skip out on the parade and instead go have dinner and play. Oliver didn't seem to mind...

He just enjoys sitting in his stroller gorging himself with all the fair food. As you can see he had Corn on the Cob, Snow cones, Scones (not pictured) and bumming some cotton candy off his cousin, Morgan.

Hanging out with a couple of my favorite boys, but apparently one doesn't know how to smile.. ahem...LUKE.

And I also ran in the Deseret News 10K on Saturday morning. Sadly, the only picture I can find of myself running, is in the back round of another woman's picture. Lame. On the flip side, I improved on my time by a couple of minutes finishing at 53:39.

That's all for now. I have loads of posts on the way. Stay tuned...

1 comments:

Amy said...

Its about time you posted something. Not that I have much room to talk. My posts have been pretty sporatic.

Congrats on the race. I am sad I couldn't run it with you.

And I love your shorts.