Monday, June 6, 2011

Let the Sun Shine!

With temperatures reaching the high 80's

And one boy down for nap time,


This is what we decided to do to enjoy our Sunday afternoon...



Luke in his hammock {the fist exposure of the year} a magazine and the shade.


Me, in the sun, with a good book, new sunglasses, a nectarine and some tanning oil.

And get this...


As I was reading my book, I got a little visitor that stopped to say hello.

{If you know me at all, you know that I love honey bees}



This cute little bee landed on my book long enough for me to snap a picture of it.


Cute, eh?

Happy Summer days!

Here's to many many more just like today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me! Great shot of the bee!

Amy said...

Slightly jealous of your day.

Ginger said...

That sounds perfect. I want to join you for just such an outing sometime soon! (p.s. good book choice;)

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

Love the book choice! :)

Hanson Family said...

Glad to see all is well!