Monday, August 15, 2011

Brothers? Sisters? Cousins?

I am way WAY behind on my blogging and I plan on getting caught up. Promise.


Tonight while I was going through my pictures, I saw this...


Andrew and Oliver


Oliver and Andrew have always been good buddies and maybe it due to the fact that they look a lot alike. Their baby pictures are fun to go through because they look like they could really could be brothers. They even have similar personalities. It's a little weird.


And then I found this picture...


Oakley and Oliver

Is it just me or do they look like they could totally be brother and sister? Maybe it's the matching shirts.


Or maybe it's because he's with them so much that he's just starting to resemble them. Good thing they are so stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Everyone always says he looks like one of my kids. And he does look like Oakley too, which I have never thought until this pic.

Mindy said...

Wowzers... so much like Oakley!!