Saturday, June 8, 2013

Best Day of School

Well the last day of school finally came. I think the students and the teachers were very ready for this. This year we were put into a "new" classroom with construction taking place inside our very class room. It was awful and very distracting to say the least.
 
Other than the noise, it was a great school year. It was a little chaotic at times, but I love being able to work along side these 3. We just mesh well. With a cleaned up and empty classroom, we locked up and headed out.
 
For Lunch we tried Sapa's Sushi and it was delicious! I loved the atmosphere, the food and of course the company. Going anywhere with Alema is always a special treat as he always has us laughing.
Thank you Alema, Lindsay and Karen for allowing me to work alongside you, being there for me and mostly, putting up with me. Love you guys. 

0 comments: