Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween!
This year it snuck up on me with back to back races, starting another job and well, life. I had ordered my lovely unitard weeks ago, Luke got his butchers coat and we got the decorations inside our house up. BUT, we forgot to decorate outside, I left the drawing part of my costume until the last minute and worst of all we forgot to get Oliver's Costume. Can you say WORST MOM EVER? After going to about 5 different stores I was luckily able to find the perfect Thor costume for him on Halloween morning. Phew! That night I stayed home with a scary butcher and the cutest little Thor to pass out candy and enjoy visiting with our friends that stopped by.

Oliver LOVED Halloween and still talks about how he went trick or treating to everyone he sees.

I'd say Halloween was a huge success.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oliver really does tell everyone. He had told everyone that comes to my house.