Monday, June 28, 2010

Being Artsy

For Field Trip Friday this week, Oliver and I met up with some Friends to enjoy a fantastic time over at the Art Festival. It was our first time and we LOVED it! Who knew art could be this much fun?

Oliver and I in the art tunnel. He liked being chased through it so when I stopped him to take a picture, you can see he wasn't thrilled.

Playing with all the fun sculptures.

Some of the crafts that Oliver did were make a seed head thingy (I really don't know what it was), Color a mask, and paint. His favorite activity was washing up in the bucket of water with his friend Leisel.

Cooling off in front of the fountain. It was so blasted hot that day and I loved it!

Oliver drank plenty of water and even playing in it for a while. Like I said, It was hot.

And part of the group. Love these ladies!
Festivals are some of my favorite summer activities to attend. I love all the fun booths to look at, the different activities going on, Bands playing, and of course the food. I can't wait to attend more this summer. If anyone knows of any other good ones to go to, let us know!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Fun summer times! It's fun to see all the pics of cute Oliver and Amy's kids. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. B

Amy said...

Looks fun. Wish I could have come. And I love how artsy this post is.

Karina said...

so fun! its been so long since i have been to one of these,,, itdidnt realize there was much for the kids to do! olvers so cute even when hes mad:)