Thursday, June 17, 2010

Magically Fun

You know your child is doing something naughty when you can't hear them, right?


Well, the other day I couldn't hear Oliver and so I went to check on him. I peeked around the corner and saw that he was playing with something in his hands. He was so entertained that he didn't even notice me standing there trying to figure out what exactly he was playing with. When I figured it out, of course I ran to get the camera...



This is what he was so fixated on...


His Bogies.

I'm just happy that he hasn't figured out that they are a favored treat to eat among the ages of 2-5.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Hehee! I love that you got a picture of it. Oliver is so stinking adorable boogies and all!

Amy said...

Thats just gross...;)

Jake said...

Gross. Unfortunately totally normal! I'm so impressed, runner girls! Nice work! B