Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2nd Annual Murder Mystery Party

I love Halloween. I love everything about it including the change in weather, the fun costumes, watching scary movies, trick or treating, pumpkin carving, decorating, and the parties.

Like last year, instead of reading a book for our ward book club, we decided to have a murder mystery party. This year since we all knew what to expect, we went all out and had a great time. I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did that night.

The group:
Top row- Andrea, Robyn, Audry, Emily, Celia, Julie, Jenny and Janet
Middle row- Camila, Tracy, Joslin, Charity and Kamee
Bottom row- Brittany and Me


I was supposed to be dressed up like the bride of Frankenstein....

But I ended up looking more like KISS.

Either way, it was fun to dress up and have such a great night with these ladies. Did I mention I just LOVE HALLOWEEN???

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love your costume as KISS or The Bride. And I am glad you had a fun night. And who knew you could make a sheet look so dang good.

Julie W said...

Yeah, you are quite the non seamstress. Brilliant. We are loving the pumpkins on your doorstep. Can't wait to trick or treat!

-Randall.Ashley- said...

This looks so fun!! Your costume looked great!

Karina said...

OH this is SO funnY!! you look awesome!