Friday, October 22, 2010

Saturday Oct. 9th

We are Wasatch Women and to prove it, we ran up at Thanksgiving Point for the Love Your Body 6k and 10k Races.

These are some of my closest friends in the ward and I'm so happy we got together to spend a perfect morning running together. They are awesome!

I ended up placing in the top 100 finishers and 19th in my age. It certainly wasn't my fastest time, but it definitely was one of my most fun races.

It was also my sisters first race ever. I talked her into running it with me and she did awesome. Just 30 seconds behind me. Sadly, I haven't gotten any of the pictures we took together.

Can't wait to do it again next year. Any and every woman is welcome to join our group.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Good work. Sad I missed it. Maybe next year. Love the shirts they gave you!