Monday, April 25, 2011

Aarrrg!

Luke has been sick and it has not been fun for anyone. He got strep throat last week a cold this week and now he believes that he has pink eye. After squeezing 3 drops into his eye, he went to the bathroom to examine it. A little while after he came out of the bathroom. This was the short conversation that followed...


Luke: If I lost an eye, would you rather have me wear a glass eye or an eye patch?


Pause


Kim: Luke, I don't know....why would you even ask me that?


long


pause


Luke: I would want to wear an eye patch. I think.




May I just add that he was totally serious too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

If he wears an eye patch, I will get him a hook hand too.

Eliza said...

I heart this post, too funny!!

Becky said...

Hilarious. I vote for the patch. I think a glass eye would be creepy. We'll throw in a peg leg to complete the ensemble.