Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother I love you, Mother I do...

I am so lucky to have these boys in my life. They spoil me, tease me, make me laugh, make me crazy, and make me feel like the best mom around. This year for Mothers Day, we had a low key day and Luke and Oliver gave me a mothers day gift early so we could enjoy them in the sun.



This is what they got me...


A couple of these totally comfortable, perfect for summer, Adirondack chairs.

Like I said, I'm so lucky. I would be ungrateful if I didn't express my love and gratitude to my own mom and my mother in law for all that they have done for Luke, Oliver and I and all that they continue to do. We hope you all had a beautiful Mothers day!


1 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to sit in one of those chairs by a fire in your cool fire pit. Happy Mother's Day!