With the month of November I'm always reminded of the things that I am thankful for. So, I decided to post a weekly list of the things that I'm thankful for that I have noticed throughout the week. That way I won't forget the little things.
- I am thankful for an hour of extra sleep. What a difference 1 hour makes.
- I am thankful for Modern day medicine and the knowledge that doctors have these days. I have the best doctors ever!
- I am thankful for the snow. I hate being cold, but I love that the snow makes it seem more like the Holidays are here.
- I am thankful for my calling in the YW program. I have learned so much serving those girls and I have so much fun with them and the other leaders.
- I am thankful for music. I can't express enough how much I love music. Just recently I joined the ward choir in my attempt to be more spiritual. Call me crazy, but I actually like it.
- I am thankful that Oliver is such a good baby. How did I get so lucky?
- I am thankful to have such a hard working husband. Luke has so much on his plate right now and I am so thankful for all he does for our little family.
- I am thankful for our new recycling bin. I know that's not something you would usually be thankful for, but it makes it so much easier to do the whole recycling thing.