Thursday, December 2, 2010

Favorite thing #2...Parties!

Day 2 of my Fave things about Christmas has got to be Parties. We had a cookie/White Elephant gift exchange and it was pretty awesome. Although I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these cookies...prob eat them all by myself like I did last year...

After gathering our plates, trays and even bins of cookies, we settled around in a circle, drew numbers and picked/stole gifts.

As you can see, I got 2nd...which is crappy, but I was happy when the tables turned and I got to pick second to last in the final round. I ended up with 2 pink flamingos. Please don't steal them off my lawn when you see them out there this spring.

And here is what everyone else got. I have to say that I was a little sad that I didn't get the KY Jelly and Handcuffs...Just kidding...sort of.

And here is the best picture of the night. Thanks ladies for such a fun night and a special thanks to our host for letting us all party in her house.

3 comments:

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Looks like a blast! Man, do I miss that ward! So much so, that I consider coming back on a weekly basis haha

Amy said...

Any pumpkin cookies left?

UtahJenny said...

I was so happy when the numbers started going backwards ... HAHA! Anyhow - if it weren't for the gift I got/stole ... I would have gone for the pink flamingos. And I promise I won't steal them off your lawn. Thanks for getting photos - it was a fun night!