Saturday, December 4, 2010

Favorite thing #3...My Tree


I Look forward to setting up my tree every year for Christmas. There are rules however, that must be enforced...

Rule #1: The house has to be 100% clean

Rule #2: I'm the only one that gets to fluff the tree ( I hate that part, but I really am the best at it ;D)

Rule #3: We can't turn on the tree lights until the decorating is complete.

And Rule #4: It is a must to listen to Christmas music while doing this.
Our tree honestly may not be much to look at and really it's pretty wimpy and sort of awkward, but I love it anyway.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I think it looks beautiful!

Ginger said...

It looks a-freakin-mazing! You should see my tree each year. We have a tendency to get Christmas ornaments as souvenirs when we vacay or do new things...a fun tradition but makes for a very un-put-together tree as far as decor. I need you to be my tree decorator. Maybe next year when we are neighbors ;) Loves!

Amy said...

I for one love your tree. I think its pretty magical.

Jake said...

how do you fluff a tree?