Sunday, December 5, 2010

Favorite thing #6...Pictures w/ Santa!


(I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of a picture...lame, eh?)

Tonight I took Oliver out to Colonial Square where they had some Christmas festivities. We enjoyed some hot cider, hot chocolate and then we waited in line so Oliver could take a picture with Santa. I was pretty worried that he would have a fit as soon as I put him on Santa's lap, but I some how managed to coax him into it. I think the trick was showing him how all the kids got treats from Santa. He was pretty happy about that and I was pretty happy about the picture. Next year we'll work on getting him to smile.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love his face in that pic. I should have gone and gotten my kids pics. Oh well.

And I am hoping all those gifts are for me...;)

Ginger said...

Okay, my favorite is the faux fireplace complete with hanging stockings in the background!! Hilarious--wish we were there to tag along with you!