Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My favorite things!

I love this time of year. I especially love Christmas and Christmas Spirit that most people have. I love to decorate my home. I love hearing Christmas music on the radio. I love all the Christmas parties and get togethers with family and friends. I love buying gifts for my family and friends. I love wrapping those gift anticipating the looks on said family and friends faces. The food...cookies...snow...hot cocoa...movies....I can go on and on. So this Month I will dedicate a post each day to my favorite things about the holidays.


Today's post will be on Christmas Cards. I can't wait to start getting them in the mail and filling up my little holiday rack with cute photos of everyone. I also can't wait to send out our own. This year, I found out about a little promotion going on with http://www.shutterfly.com/ If you make a post about their holiday cards and all the fun gifts and products they have to offer, they send you a coupon for 50 free cards! How awesome are they?
Hopefully in a few weeks, you may be seeing your Christmas card from us in the mail...It may look like this...
Like this...



Or even like this...




The best thing about getting your cards though www.Shutterfly.com, is that they have tons and tons of different cards to choose from so you're not just limited to a few styles. They have from simple cards to elegant and fancy and many in between. Click here to check them out.

I'm also one to forget to get the Christmas party invites out until the very last minute. So here is a reminder to get it done. Look how cute these are...

With Cards like these, You're sure to get a good turn out, right?

One of my very most favorite things that Shutterfly has to offer are these books. Who wouldn't love a book like this for Christmas? I'm thinking Grandparents, school teachers and friends...eh?




Well, that about does it. I think I'll go sip some hot chocolate out of something like this...




While possibly putting something like this together...




But I better hurry before I run out of time and need to order a new one of these....


0 comments: