Friday, March 11, 2011

Remember Monday?

Well, we were so excited that it was snowing and that Luke got to stay home tonight so how did we celebrate?

By throwing on our snow clothes and going outside to play in it.

We went sledding down our drive way...not much of a steep sledding path, but we think Oliver enjoyed it.


What we are certain that he enjoyed was eating the snow. He was even belly down at one point shoveling handfuls into his mouth.


And we built a snowman...well, mostly Luke built it.

As you can see after 30 minutes of being out in the wet snow, we were soaked and so was my camera.
It was a great night to go play outside at night in the snow as a family. Sadly, this was the first time we had done this together and even though I didn't mind our family time in the snow, I'm ready for warm spring conditions to arrive.

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

What great party! I agree though - I'm ready for spring conditions too!

Becky said...

When you're so busy those spontaneous fun times are the BEST!

Brett And Tiffani said...

Snow is fun! I'm just over it. I want the sun!