Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweets

Ever made cookies with kids? Somehow it makes things just a little sweeter when you see how excited they are to help. I had Oakley, Paige, and Morgan over to hang out for a little while. We wanted to make a treat for their parents, so we decided on Snikerdoodles. The girls did a great job helping me crack the eggs, measure the sugar and flour and add all the ingredients to the bowl. They even rolled their own dough into balls and dipped them into the cinnamon sugar mixture. I had to keep reminding them not to lick their hands just yet.

And when we got to the last little bit of dough, I let them indulge a little.


Can you tell which sheet of cookies they rolled and which sheet I rolled?


I can't say it enough, but I am so lucky to have these cute little girls in my life. They really do make life a little bit sweeter.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your an awesome Aunt. They are lucky to have YOU.