Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THANK YOU MARCH...

...FOR FINALLY MAKING YOUR MUCH ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL!

I have felt like I've been suffocating in the month of February, so to finally be able to flip another calender page feels like I may be able to breathe again.

I think I may go all out this year for St. Patricks day in celebration of this month and because I never really have. We'll see...

I am also super excited for spring this year. More so than any other year. I can't wait for everything to be pretty again and for the newness and freshness that springs brings.

Happy HAPPY MARCH!



2 comments:

jodie said...

Yay for March! I want to see you all decked out like the guy in that picture.

Hey, did your burlap project ever work out? I want to see pictures if it did.

I'll email you about a blog redesign. Should be a breeze!

Amy said...

I am also excited for March. Plus we have a fun road trip planned which will make it even a better month!!! Woot Woot!