Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 Things I love about Luke




1. His laugh/sense of humor. He always laughs over the strangest things and I find myself laughing too, but I'm really laughing at his laugh.
2. How he's always dancing. He tries to come up with ugly dances all the time. Even in typing this I'm smiling thinking about how funny his dancing his. Strangely enough, he does have good rythm.
3. He doesn't care what people think about him. He expresses himself in a way of his own and if he's being silly or doing something that will embarrass me, he loves it even more.
4. He's good with money. I'm glad he is becasue I love to buy things.
5. How he gets so excited to see Moose when he gets home. He makes such a huge fuss over him. It makes me anxious for when we have kids. Let's hope he'll be as excited.
6. I have fun with him doing anything. If its going out to dinner or just hanging out watching TV. I always have a good time.
7. I love that he is always warm...litterally. I'm always cold. Summer, winter, you name it and I love that anytime I am, I can rely on Luke to keep me warm.
8. His eyes. Luke has the most intense eyes and I love that they are green.
9. That we love many of the same things, yet there is still so much that we don't have in common. It keeps our relationship interesting.
10. The amount in which he loves me. Even with all my many flaws and bad habbits, he still loves me.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

aawwhh, I just love the two of you. fun, sweet post!

jenny said...

That's Cute!

Amy said...

How sweet! You do have to love Luke! He is a funny guy!

jodie said...

Cute, Kimmy!

Paul said...

Luke is ok...i guess. Just kidding you are awesome and Kimmy is awesome, too. Wahoo and didly do!