Tuesday, January 8, 2008

PomPom's Tiny Tub, Scary Bears and Succulent Pancakes

Since Kimmy talked about grandmas i thought i might do a short post about PomPom. Of course most of you know my mom's mom is called PomPom not because she was a cheer leader in high school or anything (she would have been great), but my oldest brother Cade couldn't say Grandma when he was little so he called her PomPom. The name stuck. Most of us have experienced PomPom's tiny tub, scary bears and succulent pancakes at one point in our lives and in different ways. We've experienced funny moments when she would get mad and point her crooked finger at you, or when she didn't hear a word you said and would just smiles politely. There is a lot of us in her family (probably about 763) and she loves us all the same. We love PomPom.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

I've never seen a tub so tiny... and those bears are a bit frightening!

Amy said...

Pom Pom is the greatest. I wish I was in Wyoming right now eating her pancakes!!

Paul said...

Luke you're the duke.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that post Luke. That is so funny, and those Bears still scare me! It makes me miss the good ol' days.

Brady and Jenna said...

Sad I miss PomPom and Luke I love the fact that you are in that tub! It's so dang small.

Anonymous said...

oohh the crooked finger. I can picture it perfectly! I definetly miss the good old days!