Friday, January 25, 2008

Winna winna winna...FRED!!!




Last night I got spend some time with one of my favorite sisters, Wendy (Aka: Winafred, but she hates it when I call her that and hates it even more when we sing it to her like in the title of this post). She is going to be having her baby this weekend and so I went over to see all the cute baby things she had gotten, Read books with her, Gave her a much needed foot rub and just hang out with her. I had such a good time just talking about old time and things for the future. I was able to feel the baby move around and we shared some laughs that concluded in tears running down our faces. I'm so excited for her to be a mom. I know that she and her husband will do an amazing job raising this child. I can't wait to meet this little guy. It's funny how fast 9 months go by, yet it seems like in the last few, it takes forever, but I'm so excited that the time is coming to meet him. I just love the smell of new born babies, how they are so small, how they are always so warm, how they just sleep and cuddle up with you and I even love their small almost helpless cries that remind me of meowing kitten. Babies are so stinkin' cute! I'm lucky to have so many opportunities to hold little infants and to be around them so often. I love all my nieces and nephews and I consider them to be such an enormous blessing in my life. It's no wonder that the Scriptures teach us to become like little children. They are some of the most precious things on this earth.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so good to all your nieces and nephews too! All my kids love you! In fact, they like you better than me! ;)

Luke and Kimmy said...

Well, your nice! and your kids absoultly love you.