Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BANFF

This year we headed to BANFF Mountain Film Festival for 2 of the 3 nights that they were here. It was awesome! Sure, we didn't win any of the cool prizes, but it was still so much fun to go and the films were fantastic.

The first night we double dated with our friends Brittany and Kassidy. We headed to The Pie to gorge ourselves and then up to Kingsbury hall. It was very refreshing to go out on a real date...sadly, I don't remember the last time we had done that.

The second night, I met up with Luke and brought my cousin Juan-Carlos along with me. He loved it and once again, so did we.

Hopefully we can make it to Radical Reels next month where they show all of the high adrenaline filled films. I'm sure it will not disappoint. If anyone wants to go with us, let us know!


2 comments:

Amy said...

cute pics. love your hat. is that from the girl in your ward? i want her to make me one!

Karina said...

me me me me!! i want to go!