Monday, February 15, 2010

My boys...

They sure made me feel special this Valentines even though Luke knows how I feel about the holiday. Luke took Oliver out Saturday night while I was working because he said quote "Oliver told me that he wanted to get his mom something for Valentines". Sadly, Oliver didn't inform me that he wanted to get his Dad something. Darn it. So, the next morning after they had let me sleep in, they came in with this...

Some more climbing gear! I was completely surprised and I loved that they had thought of me on this day. How lucky am I?
Look at these two! Don't they just make you laugh??? Love them!

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH, such a fun surprise!

Karina said...

haha, they look like twins!

Kasidy and Brittany said...

I can't wait to go climbing...I hope we get to go this summer/spring.