Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mourning

On February 5th {also known as Oliver day}, Oliver and I headed out to celebrate...well, him! So we spent the night hanging out. I took him to Target so that he could pick out a toy. The only thing that he was eyeing was the jumbo sized bouncy balls that are stored in those tall baskets. He picked a blue one and we headed home. For the next week and a half, he's been loving that blue bouncy ball. Last night, the life of blue ball was blue indeed when he was popped by his beloved Oliver. Oliver wasn't too happy about this either....


Rest in Peace Blue Ball. You will be sorley missed.

5 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Oh! Thats a really sad face! I love how such simple things can be loved so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad!! Awesome picture.

Amy said...

Oh, poor guy. Love his face and I am glad it wasn't my kids that popped it!

Karina said...

oh my gosh... you captured this moment prefectly!!! hahah, that por sad little face :( do I need to bring him a new one???

Brett And Tiffani said...

That is such a cute/funny/sad photo. Makes me smile.