Friday, February 12, 2010

Conversation piece

Here is a little conversation Luke and I had the other night. As usual, Luke thinks that I come up with the weirdest questions...I like to say that they aren't weird, just creative...

Kim: If I were a letter in the alphabet, I think I would be a lower case h.

Luke: What!?

Kim: Yeah look at me. Dont you think I look like a lower case h?

Luke: Uh no! Where did you pull that out of?

Kim: Yeah look I'll draw it for you....See!

Luke: How do you look like an h and why are we talking about this?

Kim: I don't know. But look, my hips are wide and so my whole torso is wide and I have long skinny stick legs and not really much going on up top...like a lower case h.

Luke: Okay whatever you say.

Kim: Well if you were to be any letter in the alphabet, what letter would it be?

Luke: An upper case Q.

Kim: Duh! I think you look more like an upper case R.

Luke: Nope, I'm a Q.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think I am an uppercase B.

Brett And Tiffani said...

That's funny. I have no idea what Letter I'd be. I'll think about it.

Andi said...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see that I'm not the only one like this... :) Plus, I think you make a cute lower-case h (but I don't know that you could honestly say that you have wide hips). :)

Jake said...

Oh dear. Gotta love those Veigel boys . . .

Karina said...

im a b... up definetly
and no Any you are NOT a B!